Saturday, August 28, 2010

NEW NAME - NEW LOCATION!

What's the name of that bike shop in Old Town? Spin Cycle? Spin City? Spin...? I dunno...it's Spin something...

Since no one could remember the full, correct name of the shop we decided to make it easy.
The bicycle shop in Old Town is now officially known as, SPIN. Plain and simple.

With the new name is a new location!
SPIN is now located right around the corner on Grand River across from the Sir Pizza parking lot. You can't miss it.

We're still in the process of arranging everything, but sales and service are in full swing.
Stop in and check out the new place - it's shaping up to be a beautiful location with all the Old Town charm you'd expect.

SPIN
206 E. Grand River Ave.
Lansing MI 48906
517.372.3000

2 comments:

Huntster said...

I test-rode the cat-trike on the Lansing Riverwalk for the first time when Chad first started carrying them and it was the most fun I ever had on any form of bike. So fun to ride. Plus I had a great cardio work-out while being totally comfortable. Really a greatc way to keep your quads in shape. The tri-stable ride is a dream. So stable. Ride right up to an overlook, stop, and put back a beer or your favorite drink and soak in the scenery while lounging back in the cat-trike. Ahhh... refreshing. Don't get no better than that.

I plan on owning one with a few more dollars saved up. I can't wait!

Unknown said...

I have been promising to do this ever since I finished Ironman Wisconsin 09.11.2011. I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Chad and his team at Spin for their meticulous detail to my TRI bike over the last 3 years. My bike goes into Spin before each and every race - Ironman was no exception. Chad and his team had my bike tuned like no other and when I got on it after the 2.4 mile swim, it rode like a dream and kept on like that for the next 112 miles. I saw many bike mechanical failures out on the course - I never once worried that mine would be one of them. THANK YOU SPIN for a memory making day. B. Perkins